- You register your hosting offer in your secure space on bemyguest.brussels.
- Only the municipality and the PCSW can put you in contact with a guest
- You sign an agreement with the guest.
- You set a specific date for the end of the hosting (usually three months but it's your choice).
- You receive an allowance from the guest.
- You don't have to do anything with the guest because that is the role of the PCSW.
- If you have any questions, the freephone number 0800/40 400 will answer them and find the right assistance for you (available from 10 June)
- The Region will have created 5,000 hosting places to take over by October.